- Limited edition to 50 pieces
- Case made of 18-carat rose gold
- Sinn SZ06 movement with a 60-second scale for the stopwatch minute, moon phase and full calendar display
- Moon phase display with real mother-of-pearl moon discs
- Centre-mounted date hand, weekday and month display
- Black electroplated dial, finished with a sunburst decoration
- DIAPAL – the lubricant-free anchor escapement
- 5 years guarantee
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Rotor engraving of the Frankfurt skyline
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Print as PDF
Download operating manual
In 1999, we presented the public with the Frankfurt Financial District Watch 6000 – a watch that marked a very special milestone in our company’s history. By doing so, we expanded our product line towards classic watches. And, for the first time ever, the lettering ‘Frankfurt am Main’ featured on a SINN dial to underscore our close affiliation with our home town.
Model 6012 Rose Gold Anniversary gives due expression to this 20th anniversary. Limited to just 50 pieces, the exclusivity of this watch is emphasised by its unique horological features.
For example, a series first in the form of a moon phase display featuring real mother-of-pearl moon discs adorns the black dial with sunburst decoration set in a wonderful case made of 18-carat rose gold. While the naturally occurring mother-of-pearl effect creates an elegant shine combined with an ever-varying shimmer.
This visual detail is accompanied by the technical finesse of the SINN SZ06 movement. Specially designed in-house for this anniversary watch, this complex modification combines an off-centre stopwatch minute counter with 60-second scale with a moon phase indicator and a full calendar display. The 6012 Rose Gold Anniversary is also equipped with DIAPAL Technology. The lubricant-free anchor escapement ensures the movement remains accurate for much longer.