- Tested and certified to the Technical Standard for Pilot Watches (TESTAF) by the Aachen University of Applied Sciences
- Second time zone on a 24-hour basis
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Functionally reliable from –45°C up to +80°C
- Captive pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Print as PDF
Certificate TESTAF (PDF)
Download operating manual
The 857 UTC TESTAF was tested and certified to the the “Technical Standard for Pilot Watches” (Technischer Standard Fliegeruhren – TESTAF) by the Aachen University of Applied Sciences. This establishes its suitability for professional use as a pilot watch. It is attested to by a certificate and the "TESTAF" quality seal on the dial.
The case of the 857 UTC TESTAF has been hardened with TEGIMENT Technology to make it especially scratch-resistant. The range of technologies also includes Ar-Dehumidifying Technology for greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging and overall functional reliability at temperatures between –45°C and +80°C. The 857 UTC TESTAF features a further time measurement element: a display for a second time zone on a 24-hour basis.