- SINN movement SZ02 with a 60-minute stopwatch display.
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 500 m diving depth 500 m diving depth (= 50 bar), certified by DNV GL
- SINN movement SZ02 with a 60-second scale for the stopwatch minute
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 100mT (=80,000 A/m)
- Functionally reliable from –45 °C up to +80°C
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown on the left side of the case to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Mission timer design for optimal readability
- Low pressure resistant
Print as PDF
Download operating manual
The EZM 13 was designed as a mechanical timepiece for professional diving. As readability plays a crucial role when diving, the EZM 13 features an integrated SINN SZ02 chronograph movement. Boasting a 60-minute – rather than the standard 30-minute – counter at 6 o’clock, this SZ02 movement enables direct and easy reading of the minutes right through from 0 to 60.
Another special feature is the positioning of the crown and push-pieces on the left-hand side of the EZM 13. These ensure unlimited freedom of movement for the hand. Also worth highlighting are the technological features of the diving chronograph, i.e. Magnetic Field Protection, Ar-Dehumidifying Technology and Temperature Resistance Technology. These features ensure professional divers are equipped with a reliable and high-performing instrument.
The EZM 13’s suitability for professional use was tested by DNV GL who verified and certified its pressure resistance to a diving depth of 500 metres and its temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving device standards.