- Completely made of high-strength seawater-resistant German submarine steel
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- SINN SZ 02 movement with a 60-second scale for the stopwatch minute
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Functionally reliable from –45 °C up to +80°C
- Captive Safety Diver's Bezel with guard to prevent accidental misadjustment
- Crown and push-pieces on the left side of the case to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Flat, non-screwable, large-format push-pieces ensure that chronograph functions can be triggered properly even when the user is wearing diving gloves
- Its design guarantees this to a nominal pressure of 100 bar
- Special sealing of push-pieces and crown
- Mission timer design for optimal readability
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth (100 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
Print as PDF
Download operating manual
The diving chronograph U1000 B (EZM 6) is available exclusively as a special limited edition. The mission timer made from German submarine steel is equipped with a matt-blue electroplated dial and white luminous indices and hands. Matching in colour, the watch comes with a blue silicone strap and a grey textile strap as standard.
Thanks to the use of several special SINN technologies, the U1000 B is characterised as a robust timepiece for professional diving. For example, the Ar-Dehumidifying Technology guarantees greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging, while Temperature Resistance Technology ensures functional reliability from minus 45 °C up to 80 °C. The surface of the case is hardened using TEGIMENT Technology, making it much more scratch-resistant than nontegimented stainless steel.
To increase diver safety during operation, the U1000 B is equipped with a captive diver’s bezel with a guard to prevent accidental misadjustment. For improved readability, this rotating bezel features a luminous triangular pilot’s bezel.
The classification company DNV GL has tested the suitability of the watch for professional use. It verifies and certifies the pressure resistance of the U1000 B to a diving depth of 1,000 metres and temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving device standards.