- Case made of high-strength titanium, bead-blasted
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Pressure-resistant to 200 bar, certified by DNV GL
- Captive Safety Diver's Bezel with guard to prevent accidental misadjustment
- Bezel with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch resistant
- Arrow-shaped minute hand for clear reading of set time
- Colour-differentiated luminous paint for minute hand and key mark on the bezel for clear reading of set time
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Functionally reliable from – 45 °C up to + 80 °C
- Matt-blue dial
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Mission timer design for optimum readability
- Low pressure resistant
Print as PDF
Download operating manual
The T2 B is a mission timer, characterized by a matt-blue dial. A further special feature of the T2 B is the Captive Safety Diver's Bezel which is distinguished by two basic components: its secure attachment and rotation protection.
The set time is especially easy to read thanks to the different shapes of the hour and minute hands. To ensure that this is also possible in the dark or in adverse viewing conditions, the T2 B also features colour-differentiated luminous paint for the minute hand and key mark on the bezel for clear reading of set time.
All of the case parts of this mission timer are made from high-strength titanium, bead-blasted. The metal has a particularly low weight, very high strength and exceptional resistance to saltwater, so it is perfectly designed for use in saltwater. Titanium also offers a high degree of wearing comfort as it causes no allergies.
The suitability as a diving watch for professional use was verified by the classification company DNV GL. DNV GL verifies and certifies pressure resistance to a diving depth of 2,000 metres, as well as temperature resistance and functionality, in accordance with the European diving device standards.